> Festival Community Magazin - klickst Du hier <

Neuerscheinungen 2021 // Update 04.12.

Konzerte, Platten & Musik im TV
nilolium
Hausmeister
Re: Neuerscheinungen 2021 // Update 04.12.

Beitrag von nilolium » Mi 2. Feb 2022, 07:13

H
U
C
H

deap vally haben im november ein album rausgekloppt, hab gar nix davon mirbekommen..shame!

ichreitebiene
Re: Neuerscheinungen 2021 // Update 04.12.

Beitrag von ichreitebiene » Mi 2. Feb 2022, 11:10

Neues von Röyksopp

Monkeyson

Re: Neuerscheinungen 2021 // Update 07.10.

Beitrag von Monkeyson » Mo 5. Dez 2022, 10:49

fipsi hat geschrieben:
Fr 22. Okt 2021, 07:02
Jpegmafia hat bei Bandcamp eine andere Version von LP! veröffentlicht:
Ive been making music since i was 12 years old. but ive been in the music industry for about 4 years now and almost the entire time I’ve been surrounded by people who never had my best interest at heart. I live and die by the quality of my work, not the hype. And the minute anyone does anything to impede on that. You are dead to me. and that’s how it will stay. I had a contract to fulfill and I used a lot of things I was gonna save for the album just to be out of this shit. but it’s over now. this is my last release under a label. From this day on Im free as hell, more free than i already was something I haven’t felt in a long time. I don’t make music for dickriders, I don’t make music for casuals, theres plenty of wanna be ass niggas to fill that void for u, if u just need some bullshit to put on in the background, while u do dishes or whatever. but I’m just not here for that. me and my fans, we like detail. so if your not actually good at what u do. we don't care. i understand that in this day and age a black man being great at what he does consistently is just not enough for some.

My goals are different my body is different my mind is different, where I came from is different. We’re not aiming at the same thing. I am a true outcast and that’s who I want to draw in. if u feel out of place, in every place. Im here for u. because that exactly how i have always felt. i'm just happy i have people to feel that with now.

my time in the music industry is over because I refuse to be disrespected by people who aren’t respectably in the first place. the only ones I care about now and forever are you my fans, I love u. and for u will always be here. This is the true LP! & i hope u all enjoy 💕
Wieso durfte er die entfernten Tracks denn dieses Jahr als EP doch bei Spotify erscheinen lassen, weiß das jemand? (Werde die bei meinem AOTY außen vor lassen, die gehören auf die LP.)