Gerade das erste Mal gehört:
[BBvideo=560,315][/BBvideo]
Und noch was Kurioses:
[BBvideo=560,315][/BBvideo]
David Bowie
Re: David Bowie
I did that yesterday, oh
I heard that years ago when I was a kid
I didn't want to do it years ago, but I did
I did that yesterday when I was a kid...
I heard that years ago when I was a kid
I didn't want to do it years ago, but I did
I did that yesterday when I was a kid...
Re: David Bowie
Kennt ihr dieses Cover schon?
"You can buy a bar/restaurant on an exotic island and I'll come and work for you." 
"But more than most we have some truly mad memories."
"But more than most we have some truly mad memories."
Re: David Bowie
War live in der Elphie auch super!
I did that yesterday, oh
I heard that years ago when I was a kid
I didn't want to do it years ago, but I did
I did that yesterday when I was a kid...
I heard that years ago when I was a kid
I didn't want to do it years ago, but I did
I did that yesterday when I was a kid...
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 24 Gäste